- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Logan Walden
- About the art: This was painted live in 2018 at Color Dance Festival as a backdrop for my friend to propose to his girlfriend in front of. It was a beautiful ceremony, while Manic Focus played a set on stage, my friend paused the show, jumped off of the stage and got on one knee in front of this large painting which I had only a couple days to paint. Moments like these are why I do what I do. The original painting hangs in my friend's home to this day with his wife and two children.
- About the artist: "My paintings of other worlds and sci-fi fantasy concepts cultivate a sense of wonder and spiritual connectivity. I believe my work is important in the sense that I am a conduit of something greater which channels through my imagination and creative abilities to be revealed on canvas. I think my best pieces are the ones born from visions I receive. Translating the images from my head to canvas has proven more difficult than expected but through my undying attempts to bring my imagination to fruition, I have fallen in love with the process of creating art." ~ Logan Walden