- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Sylance
- About the art: Horus is the son of Osiris and Isis and represents the power of the sun and sky of ancient Egyptian life. He serves as provider and protector of the Egyptian people. The Eye of Horus, a symbol meant to offer the protection of the gods.
- Lance Schmale aka Sylance's art works are an eclectic mix of different styles and techniques, inspired by cultures around the world. They always have a warm, organic and hand painted feel to them, which reflects joy and peace. During his creative process, the music he listens to elevates him to a place where his mind is silent. Through a strong focus, there he feels the freedom to channel psychedelic art into his illustrations, to share with the world.