From Samsara to Nirvana
- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Sylance
- About the art: The unending Buddhist cycle of birth and death, and the human suffering, that transforms into acceptance of what is to make space for compassion and the observer (Nirvana) that views the world through the persona. This artwork symbolizes the seasons and the cycle of life and death.
- Lance Schmale aka Sylance's art works are an eclectic mix of different styles and techniques, inspired by cultures around the world. They always have a warm, organic and hand painted feel to them, which reflects joy and peace. During his creative process, the music he listens to elevates him to a place where his mind is silent. Through a strong focus, there he feels the freedom to channel psychedelic art into his illustrations, to share with the world.