- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Logan Walden
- About the art: This was painted in 2016 while I was in the midst of a break-up. After finishing the painting I gained some perspective as to what the painting means to me. At the time, I was wanting to go one direction and my partner wanted to go another. It was a time of complex emotions and self-analysis. You can see the inner conflict through the male space figure's body language as he is hanging, suspended, in leeway while his partner waits for him to make up his mind.
- About the artist: "My paintings of other worlds and sci-fi fantasy concepts cultivate a sense of wonder and spiritual connectivity. I believe my work is important in the sense that I am a conduit of something greater which channels through my imagination and creative abilities to be revealed on canvas. I think my best pieces are the ones born from visions I receive. Translating the images from my head to canvas has proven more difficult than expected but through my undying attempts to bring my imagination to fruition, I have fallen in love with the process of creating art." ~ Logan Walden
Collections: Full Collection, Horizontal, Logan Walden, Trippy Tapestries
Category: alien, fantasy, horizontal, landscape, Logan Walden, psychedelic, space, trippy