- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Luke Brown a.k.a. SpectralEyes
- Luke Brown a.k.a. SpectralEyes was born with a paintbrush in one hand and a portal to the parallel in the other. Luke received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Ontario College of Art and Design. Luke paints in oils and acrylics as well as utilizing digital mediums in his explorations of the infinite inner expanse. For the past 17 years, he has exhibited worldwide and alongside Alex Grey, HR Giger, Ernst Fuchs and Robert Venosa. He has taught at the Visionary art Academy in Vienna, sharing his knowledge and skills with the next generation of visionary artists.