- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Logan Walden
- About the art: Painted in 2017 at Rootwire Festival at the late-night stage. This painting was fun because I had no plan, just a big canvas, awesome live music, and a bunch of friends watching and dancing with me. Sometimes entering the flow state and dancing with the painting gives the best results!
- About the artist: "My paintings of other worlds and sci-fi fantasy concepts cultivate a sense of wonder and spiritual connectivity. I believe my work is important in the sense that I am a conduit of something greater which channels through my imagination and creative abilities to be revealed on canvas. I think my best pieces are the ones born from visions I receive. Translating the images from my head to canvas has proven more difficult than expected but through my undying attempts to bring my imagination to fruition, I have fallen in love with the process of creating art." ~ Logan Walden