- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Sylance
- About the art: Shiva is the third god in the Hindu triumvirate. The triumvirate consists of three gods who are responsible for the creation, upkeep and destruction of the world. The other two gods are Brahma and Vishnu. Brahma is the creator of the universe while Vishnu is the preserver of it. Shiva's role is to destroy the universe in order to re-create it. I have made the Shiva because we live in chaotic times where a lot has happened and has changed socially. What we are used to, suddenly we can no longer have
- Lance Schmale aka Sylance's art works are an eclectic mix of different styles and techniques, inspired by cultures around the world. They always have a warm, organic and hand painted feel to them, which reflects joy and peace. During his creative process, the music he listens to elevates him to a place where his mind is silent. Through a strong focus, there he feels the freedom to channel psychedelic art into his illustrations, to share with the world.