- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Sylance
- About the art: "I have become fascinated with Hindu gods because my grandmother has a deep connection with Hinduism. She has art and books about Hinduism and says she lived in past lives in India. I made this artwork because I used to go to barefoot dance parties called Nataraj." ~ Sylance
- Lance Schmale aka Sylance's art works are an eclectic mix of different styles and techniques, inspired by cultures around the world. They always have a warm, organic and hand painted feel to them, which reflects joy and peace. During his creative process, the music he listens to elevates him to a place where his mind is silent. Through a strong focus, there he feels the freedom to channel psychedelic art into his illustrations, to share with the world.