- 22 by 90 inches
- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Wrenna Monet
- Born and raised in a small cabin without electricity or running water in the wilderness of the inside passage of Southeast, Alaska. The isolation of island life fueled Wrenna’s young imagination. But in 2010, off the coast of California, working as a deckhand on a commercial squid fishing boat, a near fatal accident left her with a blood clot in her brain,a traumatic brain injury, chronic fibromyalgia, and a near complete loss of identity. The accident that nearly killed her, however, was the spark that blossomed into the artistic passion that is now the motivating force in her life. To learn more about her amazing journey CLICK HERE.