- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Logan Walden
- About the art: This was painted live during Hulaween Festival 2019. This is a collaboration between me and Andrew Norris Thompson. The subject matter developed organically as we did not have a plan starting out. The end result is a combination of colors, subject matter, and style that Andrew and I channeled during the 3 days of live painting. It's always great to collaborate with someone you love hanging out with. We had a lot of fun painting this and the energy is transcribed in the painting.
- About the artist: "My paintings of other worlds and sci-fi fantasy concepts cultivate a sense of wonder and spiritual connectivity. I believe my work is important in the sense that I am a conduit of something greater which channels through my imagination and creative abilities to be revealed on canvas. I think my best pieces are the ones born from visions I receive. Translating the images from my head to canvas has proven more difficult than expected but through my undying attempts to bring my imagination to fruition, I have fallen in love with the process of creating art." ~ Logan Walden