- includes "hanging-loops" for easy wall hanging
- photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable fabric
- machine washable and dryer safe
- 30%-of-profit goes directly to visionary artist Logan Walden
- About the art: Painted live at Electric Forest Festival in 2018 during the second weekend. I had been away from my wife a lot that festival season because of all the traveling to festivals. I painted what I was feeling which was the pull of my partner to be with me and I with her.
- About the artist: "My paintings of other worlds and sci-fi fantasy concepts cultivate a sense of wonder and spiritual connectivity. I believe my work is important in the sense that I am a conduit of something greater which channels through my imagination and creative abilities to be revealed on canvas. I think my best pieces are the ones born from visions I receive. Translating the images from my head to canvas has proven more difficult than expected but through my undying attempts to bring my imagination to fruition, I have fallen in love with the process of creating art." ~ Logan Walden